NESN (New England Sports Network) is owned by the Boston Red Sox and Boston Bruins, and delivered throughout the six-state New England region and nationally as NESN National. The definitive source for New England sports programming, NESN consistently has been one of the top-rated regional sports networks in the country, with a reputation for innovative and award-winning production of sports events and specials.
- Launched in 1984 — one of the country’s first regional sports networks
- Grown to be New England’s largest television network, reaching 4 million homes in nine Designated Market Areas
- Distribution on expanded basic cable and telco services, all major satellite providers and several OTT services
- Forbes Magazine ranked NESN as one of the top 10 most valuable sports business brands in the world
- Telecast approximately 150 Red Sox games throughout New England
- Telecast approximately 70 Bruins regular-season games and the first round of the Stanley Cup playoffs exclusively
- Other locally produced programs and events include NESN Sports Today, Beanpot hockey, Hockey East, ACC sports and minor league baseball
- NESN.com is the most visited regional sports website in the U.S.
- In-market streaming available at NESNgo.com or through the NESNgo App
- Located 5 miles from downtown Boston in Watertown, Mass.
- Health and Dental Insurance — 90 percent company-paid
- Life insurance – 100 percent company-paid
- Short- and long-term disability insurance – 100 percent company-paid
- 401K with generous employer matching and contribution
- Flexible spending account
- Professional development support and training
- Generous paid time off
- NESN Connects volunteer program
- Discounted Massachusetts auto insurance
To be the preeminent entertainment organization connecting New England and beyond.
NESN’s Mission Statement
NESN strives to be the preeminent regional sports network in the country. We are committed to creating and distributing New England sports content that entertains, informs and enriches people’s lives.
We are intently focused on delivering Boston Red Sox and Boston Bruins programming and promotion of unparalleled breadth and quality.
NESN is committed to superior financial performance, providing a challenging and rewarding work environment and meaningful corporate citizenship.
NESN’s Diversity Statement
Embracing diversity advances our understanding of our fans and customers, and enables us to identify new opportunities and succeed in an ever-changing business environment. We value the differences in all individuals and strive to create an inclusive environment in which people can thrive and realize their full potential. Bringing people together with unique backgrounds, talents, and experiences diversifies our thinking, heightens our creativity, and provides us with the skills and perspectives to be innovative and competitive.
We are great teammates.
- We believe teamwork is critical to our success. We win as a team.
- We believe in being great teammates to all constituents: our customers, our shareholders, our partners, our community, and to each other.
- We value our people and partnerships.
- We coach each other and help one another develop.
- We celebrate each other’s successes like teammates.
We are inclusive.
- We believe an idea can come from anywhere.
- We believe collaboration makes our ideas better.
- We are non-hierarchical.
- We value, amplify and celebrate the diverse perspectives and backgrounds of our teammates and partners.
We are high performers and pursuers of excellence.
- We compete intensely in the marketplace.
- We approach our work with passion, integrity and accountability.
- We give our best and don’t settle.
- We are adaptable.
- We believe each new effort is an opportunity to improve.
We are innovators.
- We push the envelope.
- We adapt to the industry and marketplace, in our thinking, approaches and technology.
- We embrace the discomfort that comes with growing and innovating.
- We step up and take ownership of challenges.